Bie Barite Sosurer Sathe 03 (Someday, while I was looking)

































































http://newbanglastory.blogspot.com/2014/04/dulavai-k-die-chudie-nilam-01-my-skills.html




Someday, while I was looking at the Strengths Finder 2.0 analysis with my students, and I began to re-look at my own top-five readabilities. Considering every one alone supplied little understanding into my Bipolar affective disorder. Yet, when I started to take a look at them in mix, I might view hypo mania written throughout them. The blending of the toughness appeared to describe my hypo manic states fairly well. Three of them describe being even more introspective, three others concerning generating ideas and discovering a lot more, 2 about being really purposeful in producing impressive outcomes of your office, and one even consists of feelings of anxiety.
I believe that these readabilities belong of me all the moment, yet they are in pure overdrive throughout hypo mania. I can also make a sentence out of the five toughness for when I am in a hypo manic state. My intellectual capability and need to find out allows me to purposely maximize my efforts, so that I can purposefully find ways of doing points that no one else could do better compared to me.



Image source: en.peperonity.com